Friday, April 20, 2012

Aesop's Fable

Sorry for the lack of posts! I've been super busy with work and school. I recently got a internship job at Phoenix Age. I'm super excited to be working with them. The artists there are freaking awesome! Its a little intimidating, but I gotta try to keep moving forward...

Here are a some drawings I did for children's book class I did a couple weeks back! I'm trying to develop my own style, but its hard because I want to be able to do something cute and funny but also develop another separate style that is a little more realistic. I don't know.

I'm so conflicted with what I want to do. I love children's book, but I want to be able to do concept work too! I guess I just have to keep practicing both styles and find a good balance somehow. Anyway here they are.



The aesop's fable is "The Lion, The Bear and the Fox".

3 comments:

  1. The composition in the first piece is just golden, Diane! Love it. Also, congrats on the job. I'm sure you'll grow lots there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Colors, composition, brush stroke! Everythang! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Diane! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete