Monday, November 21, 2011

Preliminary Roughs

We were supposed to do 5-10 preliminaries this week but I was only able to do a total of 8: 3 in color and 5 in value. I wanted to try to do 10 but I was tired out. Still gotta touch them up some more! I think I'm getting a bit faster at this though. References helped a ton. Without them, I don't think I would have finished these in time for class today. I started on Saturday night and worked all the way until this morning. It was tiring but I did it!

This project is so fun, I hope the whole thing turns out well in the end.

Thanks for looking!


  1. Everything is looking so awesome so far. Keep it up! Can't wait to see when everything's done!

  2. TOO AHSUM!! Yeah, what Em said ;D